Capital Modeller Jobs Vacancy in Qbe
Qbe urgently required following position for Capital Modeller. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Capital Modeller Jobs Vacancy in Qbe Jobs Details:
QBE is one of the top 20 global general insurers and is recognised as Australia's largest international insurance and Reinsurance Company, with operations in 37 countries around the world.
QBE is looking for a high calibre individual to join the ANZO Capital Modelling team as a Capital Modeller to provide valuable technical input into the business & second line risk management.
Working at QBE, we recognise the value of diversity and inclusion in the workplace and support a range of flexible work arrangements to promote a better family/life/work balance.
We offer you a dynamic workplace culture, one that values and leverages the unique ideas, capabilities and experiences you bring irrespective of where you are in the world. We believe this strengthens our ability to deliver on our business goals, particularly as it relates to innovation, growth and our focus on customers.
- Ongoing calibration, validation & documentation of the QBE ANZO capital model;
- Support the application of the core uses of the capital model in key business areas such as capital management, reinsurance purchasing, stress testing & portfolio performance.
- Test and implement new uses of the ECM;
- Support ongoing development of the capital model in collaboration with Group & Global divisional capital modelling teams;
- Collaborate with stakeholders within the business and generate strong relationships to drive excellent outcomes.
What does success look like?
- Experience in capital modelling is desirable, though applicants background in actuarial & volatility modelling will also be considered;
- Understanding of actuarial analysis & prudential capital requirements in a general insurance environment;
- Understanding of insurance business planning;
- Ability to translate technical results to commercial solutions for key stakeholders;
- Experience in IGLOO or other capital modelling software will be viewed favourably;
At QBE, you will be provided with a competitive remuneration structure and benefits, in an environment that offers support, and encourages career development and learning.
We offer a range of benefits and discounts including:
- Paid Parental leave (inclusive of paid superannuation during this time)
- Secondment opportunities
- Employee assistance programme
- Paid volunteer leave
- Purchased leave
- Product discounts
- Flexible working arrangements
Applicants will be required to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in Australia, and at a minimum be required to undertake police and basic credit checks as a condition of employment.
For more information, click the APPLY button to submit your details.
Number of Openings:1
How to Apply:
To submit your application, click "Apply" and follow the step by step process.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
QBE is an equal opportunity employer and is required to comply with equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction it operates.