Gym Instructors Jobs Vacancy in Maroondah City Council Croydon
Maroondah City Council Croydon urgently required following position for Gym Instructors. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Gym Instructors Jobs Vacancy in Maroondah City Council Croydon Jobs Details:
Maroondah City Council is seeking experienced and highly motivated gym instructors that are driven, fit and well presented to educate, motivate and inspire Maroondah Leisure members to achieve their health and fitness goals.
Instructors must be available to be rostered during the operating hours, including early mornings (from 5:30am), late evenings (till 10pm), and all hours across the weekend.
A friendly demeanour combined with a passion about getting members results is also a valuable attribute. The ability to provide exceptional customer service to members and guests within the Gym is a pre-requisite.
This is a unique opportunity to provide Maroondah Leisure members and guests with first class customer service and exercise prescription including the latest training techniques and access to the latest equipment.
To be a gym instructor at Aquahub you will need to have:
• Certificate III & IV in Fitness
• Current registration with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia
• Current Working with Children’s Check
• Current CPR and Defibrillator Qualifications
• Current Level 2 First Aid
• A passion for the health and fitness industry
• Experience in customer service, exercise prescription, one on one and group training / consultation
• A strong commitment to exemplary customer service and member retention
Other qualifications that are desirable (but aren’t compulsory) are:
• Diploma of Fitness, Tertiary qualification in Exercise Science, Human Movement (relevant in Fitness/Exercise Field) or equivalent qualification
• Diploma or Certificate of Nutrition
• Industry recognised Kettlebell certification
• Industry recognised TRX or Rip 60 or Suspension Training certification
• Industry recognised Level 1 & 2 Boxing certification
• Level 1 & 2 Strength and Conditioning Coach Accreditation
• Industry recognised Functional Training Accreditation
• ViPR training certification
• Inbody composition scanning
• Myofascial release or trigger point therapy certification
• Les Mills or Freestyle Group Fitness Instructor Accreditation/s
If you live and breathe health and fitness, have these qualifications, combined with an outstanding knowledge base, then this is a role for you. If you are motivated, have a sporting background, are dedicated to helping others obtain their health and fitness goals and want to work within an exciting team, then please apply.
As part of our recruitment process you may be required to have pre-employment checks.
To apply online please visit our Careers @ Maroondah www.maroondah.vic.gov.au
For further information please call Graeme Kuchmar, Health and Fitness Coordinator on Tel: 9294 5560.