Quality Improvement Audit Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Toyota
Toyota urgently required following position for Quality Improvement Audit Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Quality Improvement Audit Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Toyota Jobs Details:
Oh what a feeling!
After 50 years, Toyota has grown to be Australia’s leading automotive company. In doing so, we have overcome great difficulties, brought forth strong leaders and fostered the talents of many Australians.
Culture Our company has worked hard to build a reputation for quality and integrity, as well as a commitment to responsible management, respectful behaviour and innovative environmental practices. Supported by the principles outlined in the Toyota Global Vision, we strive to maintain the title of Australia’s most respected and admired company, with this premise infused through our business practices and employee mindset.
Benefits You will be rewarded with the opportunity to partake in our Employee Subsidised Vehicle Lease Scheme, a generous Superannuation contribution (12%), free onsite parking, upcoming subsidised cafeteria, subsidised Medibank health insurance, along with being part of a culture focussed on continuous improvement and teamwork.
In this role you’ll be primarily responsible for supporting the deployment of corporate quality assurance strategies, systems, policies and plans that support quality compliance in all Toyota products. Contributing to the achievement of National Services objectives, you’ll take data such as Net Promotor Score (NPS) results and Guest Feedback to influence divisions in adoption of new countermeasures, encouraging an earliest resolution approach to issues.
Working with the National Service team, you will be responsible for:
- Analyse results on national, regional and dealer levels, translating the data into tailored direction relevant to each division
- Maximising quality survey results through continuous improvement of activities that optimise new model vehicle suitability to local market and guest needs
- Partner with the market place to support distributors with investigations of issues, implementing countermeasures where required
- Influencing key stakeholders to adopt Guest First and Quality first strategies backed by data
- Tracking trends in NPS to assess the effectiveness in countermeasures implemented or identify business gaps
What are we looking for?
- Degree in engineering, marketing, business, economics or relevant field
- Awareness of current market trends and exposure to automotive industry is desirable
- Ability to manage stakeholders, negotiating outcomes in a complex environment
- History of process improvement, root cause analysis and facilitating training to implement change in process
- Extensive knowledge of Toyota’s product range, exposure to salesforce would be highly regarded
Click on the ‘Apply’ button and you will be directed back to our e-Recruitment system. Alternatively, you can view the position directly via our careers website using the following link: https://toyotacareers.nga.net.au/cp
Toyota opportunities are equal opportunities