Corporate Communications Lead Jobs Vacancy in Novartis Pharma Sydney
Novartis Pharma Sydney urgently required following position for Corporate Communications Lead. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Corporate Communications Lead Jobs Vacancy in Novartis Pharma Sydney Jobs Details:
To do this, you will develop and implement the strategic corporate communications strategy, enhancing Novartis’ corporate profile with the external market and ensuring we have consistent messaging.
Additionally, you will be accountable for issues and crisis management and preparedness, in line with our Emergency Management procedures and policies. This includes leading external stakeholder engagement and response, including media relations.
You will also:
- Build and maintain an external stakeholder map for the organisation, identifying which identifies key external audiences and highlights shared interests
- Engage and build mutually beneficial relationships with these key stakeholders and groups e.g. research institutes, policy groups, media, healthcare professional bodies
- Lead external corporate content development and ensure newsflow for all external communications channels, finding opportunities to build our engagement and profile
- Manage corporate communications budget and external agencies, as required
- Liaison with trade associations to ensure aligned industry reputation messaging. This may include involvement with relevant industry working groups and committees
- Support the Senior Leadership team with external responses for issues and crisis situations that may impact the corporate reputation of Novartis
- Ensure local positions and statements are in place for areas of risk
- Ensure key internal spokespeople are media trained on a regular basis
- Build organisational capabilities and understanding of issues and crisis management and preparedness
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or another relevant field
- Communications agency and/or client service experience essential
- Healthcare experience is preferred, but not essential
- Strong background in stakeholder engagement and building mutually beneficial relationships
- Proven track record in managing issues and managing media
- Ability to form strong relationships with external stakeholders
- Ability to effectively collaborate with fellow team members and other functions
We’re looking for someone to truly partner with our business, who believes in our mission to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives. If this is you, please apply today!