Pipeline Design Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Bayside Personnel Melbourne
Bayside Personnel Melbourne urgently required following position for Pipeline Design Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Pipeline Design Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Bayside Personnel Melbourne Jobs Details:
- Long Term Contract
- Oil and Gas Projects
- CBD based
This Engineering Consultancy deliver smart, reliable and safe solutions through our deep industry knowledge and interconnected infrastructure. The Pipeline Design Engineer position is a part of one of the Project Design Team. The purposes of the role are to lead and manage Stay in Business (SIB) capex project delivery, including: Project and design management; Engineering design, Vendor and contractor engagement; and Commissioning and change management. The Pipeline Design Engineer role may also include providing direction and leadership to other design and delivery engineering team members.
Technical Competencies / Proficiencies
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering admitting to corporate membership of the Institution of Engineers, Australia or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in gas transmission, petrochemical or relevant industries in a project engineering and design capacity
- Ability to lead pipeline and mechanical design activities and provide technical review of others' work, including calculations, drawings, reports, specifications etc.
- Sound practical knowledge of the requirements of Australian and international standards in the fields of pipeline and mechanical engineering for gas transmission systems
- Sound practical knowledge of State and Australian legislation governing gas transmission and applications including HSE requirements
- Experience in AS2885.1 based pipeline design principals including pipeline assembly design
- Experience in ASME B31.3 station design
- Experience in pipe stress analysis
- Experience in participating and/or leading HAZOPs, and other risk assessments
Upon selection, the successful candidate will be highly engaged across a variety of challenging projects. Competitive remuneration is on offer, which will be commensurate with demonstrated industry experience that is of value to our client. Apply today and take this great opportunity to work for a stable and reputable design consultancy that has a professional, forward thinking approach.
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. If you require further information, please contact Paul Kohle on 03 9864 6000.
To view all Bayside Personnel job opportunities visit www.baysidepersonnel.com.au