International Manager Emerging Markets Jobs Vacancy in Deakin University Melbourne
Deakin University Melbourne urgently required following position for International Manager Emerging Markets. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
International Manager Emerging Markets Jobs Vacancy in Deakin University Melbourne Jobs Details:
You will be a key member of Deakin International’s marketing and recruitment team, which has responsibility for leading and achieving the University’s onshore and offshore international enrolment targets. You will be required to work collaboratively with Faculties, Divisions and other areas across the University and will contribute significantly to the development of strategies that lead to increased number of overseas student enrolments at Deakin.
This will include:
- Developing, implementing and evaluating marketing strategies (including for international sponsored students), partnership opportunities and recruitment tactics for allocated markets.
- Managing, training and monitoring Deakin University agents and sponsors to ensure that they are able to advise prospective students of the pathways and award courses offered at Deakin.
- Representing the University at recruitment events, international education fora and with sponsoring bodies and government departments.
- Monitoring small and emerging markets, providing strategic advice regarding new market entry opportunities and migration risk management.
- A University degree in marketing, business or communications.
- Demonstrate experience in marketing education services globally including exposure to digital campaigns and how international students engage online.
- Cross cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the proven ability to establish effective relationships with international and external agencies, contacts, customers and colleagues across different cultural settings.
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
POSITION DESCRIPTION: 180404_-_International_Manager_Emerging_Markets.pdf
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Greg Slatcher, Email: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 3 June 2018
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin’s workplace benefits can be found here: deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
All applicants MUST provide a separate statement addressing each of the key selection criteria outlined in the position description in addition to providing a cover letter and resume. To apply please click Apply button.