Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Seventwenty Perth
Seventwenty Perth urgently required following position for Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Seventwenty Perth Jobs Details:
SEVENTWENTY partner with the world's top creative & media agencies and corporate marketing teams of brands large and small across Australia. At our core, we facilitate industry-leading talent, and we pride ourselves on facilitating introductions that make lasting impacts on our clients' businesses and candidates' careers.
A thought leading tier 1 global consultancy is looking for a skilled UX Consultant. This company highly value the input of UX in all of their design work and are looking for someone to take lead role in their company based on sound UX principals.
As UX designer you will work from start-to-end on digital projects, creating meaningful customer journeys for the firms clients. Essentially this role requires you to be able to significantly add valuable human-centric input along the entire design process.
With at least 5+ years of experience as a UX designer/consultant in a creative or consultancy environment, it's essential that you have a deep knowledge of iterative user-centred design.
A proven ability to be able to:
- Facilitate and advocate a user-centred design process
- Participate in user research (interviews, user testing etc.)
- Meet with clients to understand their requirements (business analysis / BA)
- Sketch high-level strategic concepts to answer user and business needs
- Produce information architecture (IA) and interactive prototypes in appropriate technologies (working in something clickable like InVision or similar is a minimum)
- Present solutions to clients in a clear and compelling way
- Oversee the implementation of solutions and provide tactical interaction design as required
We start relationships and conversations without preconceived ideas of where the road should take you. Let's get to know each other. Feel free to reach out to Allen Smith on 0412 978 830 for a confidential discussion. Please provide portfolio & case studies with your application.