Teacher Myotherapy Massage Hair Beauty Wellness Jobs Vacancy in Chisholm Institute Dandenong
Chisholm Institute Dandenong urgently required following position for Teacher Myotherapy Massage Hair Beauty Wellness. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Teacher Myotherapy Massage Hair Beauty Wellness Jobs Vacancy in Chisholm Institute Dandenong Jobs Details:
You will be accountable for the provision of excellence in education and training by providing professional teaching and vocational expertise, across all aspects of delivery, planning and performance.
Your key accountabilities will be to:
- plan education practices and delivery sessions that reflect the most effective way to engage learners
- design and develop teaching, learning and assessment resources that meet current standards, business systems, practices and processes
- work collaboratively with key stakeholders to identify and develop pathways to success for learners that enhance the student experience
- develop strategies that contribute to business growth and the achievement of fee for service revenue targets
You will have relevant qualifications:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110)
- Vocational qualifications at AQF level Diploma
- Vocational currency as demonstrated through a large range of work related experience
- Diploma of VET Practice is desirable
Crucial to your success will a strong understanding of contemporary approaches education, teaching and learning. A proven track record in design and delivery of up to-date and engaging programs in conjunction with the ability to motivate and guide students to optimise their learning outcomes.
You will have the ability to quickly develop rapport with students and colleagues from a diverse background in a collaborative and innovative environment. As well as have a firm understanding of educational administration tools and practices.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
At Chisholm, we embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientation. We know that diversity and inclusion helps us to attract, recruit, engage and retain a team of talented people. If you require specific support to apply for this position, please advise the recruiting manager whose contact details are listed in the advertisement. We will work with you to identify the best way to assist you.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications for this position close 9am Monday 28 May 2018.
Applications should include:
- a covering letter
- curriculum vitae
- contact details of three (3) referees
Appointment to this position is subject to satisfactory completion of Safety Screening requirements including but not limited to:
- valid Employee Working With Children Check
- verification of unrestricted work rights in Australia, eg citizenship, passport or birth certificate
- certified copies of qualifications
If you have any questions regarding the position or require further information please contact Lauren McCurley, Operations Manager on +613 9604 3302.
Chisholm Institute reserves the right to withdraw an advertised position at any stage.