Infrastructure Application Support Program Manager Jobs Vacancy in Target Australia Pty Ltd
- Infrastructure Application Support Program Manager
- Target Australia Pty Ltd
- 17 May, 2018 5 days ago
Target Australia Pty Ltd urgently required following position for Infrastructure Application Support Program Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Infrastructure Application Support Program Manager Jobs Vacancy in Target Australia Pty Ltd Jobs Details:
- Challenge yourself in this fast paced, fun environment
- An opportunity to be bold and innovative in your approach
- Fantastic career development within a large team
Target is here for millions of Australians every day. We are a business with a rich history and an exciting future in retail, 90 years strong and still passionate about making fashion, style & quality affordable for the whole family.
It’s an exciting time to join our iconic retail brand, Target is on a renewed journey and working as part of the Wesfarmers family this is your chance to join a business that is moving forward.
We are seeking an experienced to join our team based in our Store Support Office in North Geelong. Later this year we will be moving to a brand new purpose built facility in Williams Landing in Melbourne with flexible support in the interim to work between Geelong and Melbourne hot desk offices.
About our Role
Reporting to the Head of Infrastructure & Application Support, this role will oversee and be accountable for the overall portfolio that comprises a diverse range of Infrastructure projects. You will have oversight of the purpose and status of projects in the IT Infrastructure portfolio and to ensure Target IT goals are met by supporting project-level activity. The role will leverage and manage a team of Project Managers and Senior Project managers to assist in achieving the outcomes.
Other key responsibilities may include:
- Leverage best practice to identify technological risks, opportunities and manage cross-project dependencies that the PMO may not have sufficient insight into
- Utilise existing IP in the organisation held by technical SMEs, Architects, IT Leadership peers and Business resources
- Optimally plan and manage actively identifying areas of opportunity to increase the value of commercial arrangements and contain/reduce cost as necessary
- Assist, as required, in people management activities, such as recruitment and development of staff, and succession planning
- Be an integral part of the Infrastructure and Application Support team, including supporting the Target vision, strategy and values within the team and across the organisation
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
The ideal candidate will have tertiary qualification in IT or business discipline along with strong experience within an established ITIL framework and as a Senior Project / Program Manager within medium to large-sized organisations. Formal Project Management certification such as PRINCE2, PMBOK or Agile is essential as is the ability to provide strong leadership, organisational skills and business stakeholder management to ensure highest quality outcomes from concept development through to delivery. Finally, superior vendor and partner relationship management skills is a key mandatory attribute.
- Exclusive Team member discounts at Target and other Wesfarmers Limited businesses such as Kmart, Coles & Officeworks
- Option to support various charities or actively participate in community initiatives or sponsorship
- Variety of financial, wellness and corporate partner discount programs
- Opportunity for eligible employees to salary sacrifice Wesfarmers shares
- Novated and Operating Lease option available for eligible employees
- Opportunity for eligible employees to take paid parental leave
Target values diversity and we pride ourselves on representing the diverse and multicultural communities of which we are a part.
Agencies will only be engaged if required. Please do not contact us or send applicants to us unless requested to by the Recruitment Team.
Advertised: 17 May 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 22 Jun 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time