Welcomer Porter Novotel Melbourne Collins Jobs Vacancy in Accor Australia Melbourne
Accor Australia Melbourne urgently required following position for Welcomer Porter Novotel Melbourne Collins. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Welcomer Porter Novotel Melbourne Collins Jobs Vacancy in Accor Australia Melbourne Jobs Details:
Located in the heart of Melbourne, this iconic 380 room hotel is in walking distance of all the city has to offer and is a favourite for business and leisure travellers alike. Situated above the luxurious and newly opened St Collins Lane Shopping Centre, it's an exciting time to come on board with us and be a part of the team at Accor Hotels.
We love everything "Melbourne"! We are looking for passionate "Melbourne Enthusiasts" to share their love for this great city with our guests and to join our team as Welcomers / Porters.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Knowing everything there is to know about Melbourne!
- Sharing your knowledge and passion with visitors to our city
- Be the "face" of our hotel
- Welcome our guests and make them feel special
- Assist guests with general enquiries and luggage requests
- Valet parking of cars
- General Porter duties as required
- Have a genuine love of Melbourne and a desire to share your knowledge with our guests
- Hold full manual drivers license essential
- Confidence and ability to drive in a busy CBD location
- Have the ability to work rotating 7 day roster
- Be customer focused
- Have great attention to detail
- Be reliable and well groomed
- Be a strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills