Technical Training Manager Jobs Vacancy in Toyota
Toyota urgently required following position for Technical Training Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Training Manager Jobs Vacancy in Toyota Jobs Details:
Oh what a feeling!
After 50 years, Toyota has grown to be Australia’s leading automotive company. In doing so, we have brought forth many strong leaders and fostered the talents of many Australians.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a suitably qualified and experienced Automotive Technical Training Manager. As part of Toyota’s Eastern Regional Division (ERD) team, based currently in Caringbah, but subject to move closer toward Sydney’s CBD, this position is responsible for planning and delivering technical training for the Toyota dealership network across NSW, primarily training Automotive Technicians.
Through the provision of quality training, training strategies and technical expertise, you will contribute to the ‘Fix it right’ philosophy, dealership profitability, guest satisfaction and the business targets for Toyota over the short, medium and long term.
What will you do?
- Deliver Toyota technical training content, following agreed processes and strategies, in order to achieve Dealer efficiencies, technical training targets, and Toyota for Life objectives.
- Assist in the development of processes and procedures for technical training in order to align activities with the long-term business plan and overall profitability objectives of Toyota.
- Assist management with ensuring that Toyota and Lexus technical training activities across the region are effective, flexible and in response to need, in order to drive guest satisfaction and encourage Toyota for Life standards.
- Support the provision of specialist training delivered to the region in order to improve services at expected quality and at optimal cost and resolve any guest concerns.
- Monitor and analyse performance against targets for own area and recommend countermeasures where required.
- Maintain reporting systems in order to provide the business with accurate and timely information to support planning, budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Support the liaison with Dealers including on site visitation and some regional travel to identify current and future technical training needs and develop training plans to ensure timely completion of mandatory technician training.
- Monitor own tasks with respect to compliance with all relevant regulations and statutory requirements, including WH&S, in order to minimise Toyota’s risk exposure and liabilities.
What we are looking for:
- Formal qualifications as a licenced Mechanic with significant experience as a senior technician
- Strong technical knowledge, preferably with the Toyota and Lexus product range
- Experience in creating, developing and delivering technical training in the Automotive Industry
- Certificate IV in Workplace training and assessment is desirable
- Experience in a dealership environment
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to engage senior stakeholders
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Project, SAP).
- Excellent time management
- You’ll also need to be self-motivated and have an innovative approach to problem solving and technical training requirements
Our company has worked hard to build a reputation for quality and integrity, as well as a commitment to responsible management, respectful behaviour and innovative environmental practices. Supported by the principles outlined in the Toyota Global Vision, we strive to maintain the title of Australia’s most respected and admired company, with this premise infused through our business practices and employee mindset.
You will be rewarded with the opportunity to partake in our Employee Subsidised Vehicle Lease Scheme, a generous Superannuation contribution (14%), free onsite parking, along with being part of a culture focussed on continuous improvement and teamwork.
How to Apply:
Click on the ‘Apply’ button and you will be directed back to our e-Recruitment system. Alternatively, you can view the position directly via our careers website using the following link: https://toyotacareers.nga.net.au/cp
Toyota opportunities are equal opportunities.