Senior Educator Vce And Vcal Jobs Vacancy in Chisholm Institute Dandenong
Chisholm Institute Dandenong urgently required following position for Senior Educator Vce And Vcal. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Educator Vce And Vcal Jobs Vacancy in Chisholm Institute Dandenong Jobs Details:
You will be accountable for providing coordination of the development and delivery of programs and courses.
Your key accountabilities will be to:
- develop innovative course content and interactive learning assessment activities in line with regulatory standards using adult learning principles to engage and meet the different learning styles of learners.
- apply a student centric approach and adaptive curriculum design to maximise student retention and engagement.
- proactively support the expansion of business development opportunities by leveraging your contacts to break into new markets as well as build on existing markets to support the Institute’s fee for service goals.
- support and mentor students to facilitate learning, improving their employability and life skills.
- contribute to the ongoing review and continuous improvement in the provision of up to date and relevant teaching delivery, assessment and student engagement strategies to support learner success.
- Engage with employers and industry representatives to ensure teaching materials and content meet industry and employer needs and are current
- Adapt teaching materials to meet industry needs and specific tailored programs
- Collaborate and develop key partnerships with industry bodies and employers to renew educational delivery practices and materials
- Contribute to business development activities including tenders and submissions to support business growth and the Institute’s fee for service goals
- Identify new strategies within the Business Area to ensure ongoing growth, new products and areas of specialisation, and innovative delivery models to maximise and promote commercial activity
- Work collaboratively with internal clients across all business areas of the Institute to identify and support business growth opportunities
You will have relevant tertiary qualification as below:
- Approved tertiary qualification in Education with a VCE Method that aligns to Chisholm VCE subject options
- Diploma VET (TAE50111) is desirable
- Current Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT) Registration
- Working with Children Check Employment only
- Professional currency as required by the Victorian Institute of Teaching
It’s desirable you have an ability to teach in the VCAL curriculum and provide vocational currency as demonstrated through a range of work and related experiences.
Crucial to your success will be your proven track record in planning, delivering, assessing and evaluating high quality learning programs and practices to create better outcomes for students. You are commercially focused with high level planning and problem solving skills in fostering constructive relationships with students and clients in the promotion of the Institute’s fee for service goals and business growth plans.
Resilient, with a collaborative and solution focused disposition, your passion and drive for learning and teaching through the delivery of an enhanced student experience leads to successful student outcomes and great results. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a clear understanding of adult learning principles.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
At Chisholm, we embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientation. We know that diversity and inclusion helps us to attract, recruit, engage and retain a team of talented people. If you require specific support to apply for this position, please advise the recruiting manager whose contact details are listed in the advertisement. We will work with you to identify the best way to assist you.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications for this position close 9am Tuesday 29 May 2018
Applications should include:
- a covering letter
- curriculum vitae
- contact details of three (3) referees
Appointment to this position is subject to satisfactory completion of Safety Screening requirements including but not limited to:
- valid Employee Working With Children Check
- National Police Check
- International Police Check (if applicable)
- verification of unrestricted work rights in Australia, eg citizenship, passport or birth certificate
- certified copies of qualifications
If you have any questions regarding the position or require further information please contact Peter Sells - Manager on +61 03 9212 4509
Chisholm Institute reserves the right to withdraw an advertised position at any stage.