Claims Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Connect Personnel Brisbane
Connect Personnel Brisbane urgently required following position for Claims Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Claims Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Connect Personnel Brisbane Jobs Details:
Our client is a multinational transportation firm who are managing a substantial rolling stock project for Brisbane.
There is a need for an experienced claims specialist to join our clients Brisbane based team.
Key responsibilities for the role
- Lead collaboration and unification of various functions to enable effective supplier management
- Lead strategy formulation related to claims preparation
- Manage supplier contract performance and contract deliverables
- Manage negotiations to ensure solutions are customer and project oriented
- Provide training and support to various personnel
- Lead development of claims documents
- Responsible for overall deliverable in its complete and final form
- Undertake periodic reviews
- Be able to access technical documents within the context of the contract
- Be able to understand impacts on overall project program
- Provide advice regarding contractural obligations
- Draft, amend, negotiate and finalise supplier contracts and agreements
- Provide ongoing support to the Commercial Director
- Provide End of Month reporting of supplier claims and management
- Create and maintain a database for nominated supplier contracts
The successful candidate will have
- A degree in Law or Business with at least 5 years' legal / commercial experience
- 5 + years of Post-Admission experience
- Layer/Legal Practioner
- General rolling stock knowledge
- Be proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with large complex projects
- Good interpersonal communication skills and ability to lead others
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A demonstrated logical approach to prioritising and problem solving
- Team player with the ability to think critically
- Legal knowledge and experience relating to contract management
If you have the required knowledge and skills please apply by uploading your current CV in MS Word format.