Pharmacist Charge Jobs Vacancy in Harbourside Day Night Pharmacy Darling Harbour
Harbourside Day Night Pharmacy Darling Harbour urgently required following position for Pharmacist Charge. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Pharmacist Charge Jobs Vacancy in Harbourside Day Night Pharmacy Darling Harbour Jobs Details:
Located in Darling Harbour, Guardian Harbourside Pharmacy is a home away from home community based retail pharmacy, trading 7 days per week.
- You will have the opportunity to engage with the regular community locals as well as a significant tourist market as this pharmacy is located near the Sydney ICC, Exhibition and Convention Centre.
- Expected to do 38-40 hours per week (potentially weekends included) with various shifts available including 8am-3pm and 3pm-9pm or 8am-9pm (if preferred)
- Dispense prescriptions and advise customers on OTC products including vitamins and health supplements.
- You will be able to mentor and develop the pharmacy and retail team to be delivering a high level of customer service by giving the customers great product knowledge and a friendly smile.
- Monitor stock ordering and stock movement
- Liaise with supplier companies and work closely with nearby hotels
- In charge of staff training
- In charge of daily banking reconciliation
- Work closely with other sister Sydney CBD pharmacies
Skills and Experience
- Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with co-workers and customers
- Strong A team mentality and willingness to work as part of a cohesive unit
- Reliable and passionate worker
- Confidence to work as sole Pharmacist
- Proactive approach to providing quality customer service and healthcare outcomes
- Previous retail pharmacist experiences are preferred but not essential.
- Experience with Z dispense an advantage but not essential
Negotiable based on experience.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you.
Job Type: Full-time
- retail pharmacy: 1 year
- Bachelor Degree