Applications Analyst Global Manufacturing Jobs Vacancy in Incitec Pivot
Incitec Pivot urgently required following position for Applications Analyst Global Manufacturing. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Applications Analyst Global Manufacturing Jobs Vacancy in Incitec Pivot Jobs Details:
- ASX100 – global manufacture leader for the agriculture and mining sectors
- Improve our employee’s experience and group shareholder value through people, technology and operational capabilities.
- Brisbane based offering a sustainable flexible workplace and inclusive culture
- Hands-on, proactive and become a member of a diverse team of I.T professionals
- Sound Manufacturing industry knowledge and experience is essential. Preferable from within a Chemical, Petrochemical, Oil & Gas and/or heavy engineering environments.
- Ability to build key internal and external stakeholder relationships, applying strong engagement, be personable and team spirit Experience developing, supporting and maintaining Production Information Management Systems.
- Demonstrated experience with IT infrastructure (ie. Servers, Networks and operating systems).
- Experience with OT infrastructure and integration with a PIMS environments (ie. DCS/PCS, OPC, Historians)
- Experience with data ETL, data analytics and visualisation.
- Programming skills in VB, .Net, C#, Python.
- Experience with SQL Server and Oracle DBA/SQL and supporting Uniformance
- Ability to interpret Business requirements and transform them into I.T solutions
- Effective communicator at all levels of the business whilst fostering open and positive working groups.
- Strong understanding and exposure to ITIL framework and Application Development Lifecycle.
- Tertiary qualifications in Bachelor of Information Technology (or equivalent).
- We are a team based on trust, collaboration and respect
- Sustainable flexible workplace within a friendly and inclusive culture
- This is your opportunity to be part of a growing organisation where you can have an impact on the technology & production optimization whilst offering room to grow and learn.
- At the heart of Incitec Pivot and Dyno Nobel’s culture is business excellence and we seek like-minded individuals who treat the business as their own and who strive to challenge and improve the status quo, focusing on improving productivity whilst maintaining zero harm for everyone, everywhere.
- The culture of safety is paramount and you will play an integral part in promoting Health Safety & Environment (HSE) procedures to ensure Zero Harm at all times. You will also be familiar with modern safety practices as well as have the ability to pass a pre-employment medical assessment (including a drug and alcohol screen).
- We support diversity in the workplace; women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Dyno Nobel and Incitec Pivot Limited is a proud member of the Diversity Council of Australia and Male Champions of Change, and holds a State Chair position on the National Association of Women in Operations.