Waste Administration Officer Jobs Vacancy in Maroondah City Council Croydon
Maroondah City Council Croydon urgently required following position for Waste Administration Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Waste Administration Officer Jobs Vacancy in Maroondah City Council Croydon Jobs Details:
Maroondah City Council is seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated person to join their waste management team.
Working as part of a small, friendly, office-based team, your responsibilities will include:
• Provide an excellent level of friendly & professional customer service and support via phone and e-mail in line with core business values
• Attend to customer questions, complaints, and concerns immediately, and facilitate satisfactory resolution or outcome
• Accurate data entry with experience in Pathway software would be advantageous but not essential
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Our ideal candidate will have:
• Some experience in a similar Customer Service role in local government but not essential
• A positive and flexible, 'can-do' attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A friendly and helpful phone manner
• A genuine passion and solution orientated approach to Customer Service
• A love for working as part of a team!
This is a permanent full-time position (8.30am - 5:15pm, Monday to Friday)
As part of our recruitment process you may be required to have pre-employment checks.
To apply online please visit our Careers @ Maroondah www.maroondah.vic.gov.au
For further information please call Antonia Heward, Environmental and Waste Officer on Tel: 9294-7517.