Service Coordinator House Manager Terrey Hills Jobs Vacancy in Sunnyfield Terrey Hills
Sunnyfield Terrey Hills urgently required following position for Service Coordinator House Manager Terrey Hills. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Service Coordinator House Manager Terrey Hills Jobs Vacancy in Sunnyfield Terrey Hills Jobs Details:
We're a large not-for-profit organisation with a Person Centred approach to providing services to people with disabilities. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a House Service Coordinator (Manager) to join our Shared Living team in Sydney.
You must have experience working as team leader or coordinator, or have a good working knowledge of policies and procedures in Shared Living homes and strong IT system skills. Leadership and financial skills (managing budgets) are required as staff require guidance, support and development during the NDIS transition and Sunnyfield's growth strategy.
You will be working with 5 young adults high functioning and active clients, residents of a group home located in Terrey Hills.
You will be required to:
- Deliver high quality person centred active support to our clients and future clients
- Work flexible hours support work and admin hours required
- Providing leadership, development & direction to the team
- Positively manage the home, including building relationships with our clients and their support workers
- Have Experience as a Service Coordinator or similar and awareness of individualised funding
- Hold a Current NSW Driver's Licence and a car
We can offer staff benefits such as:
- Salary packaging - take more money home
- Full staff support & regular follow ups
- Career progression
- Accredited & paid training
- The opportunity to change people's lives
To be considered for this opportunity, please answer our application questions and submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply' button
Criminal record checks with the NSW Police, Working with Children checks, prior employment checks and functional assessments are part of Sunnyfield's recruitment process. To be considered for this opportunity you must have a legal entitlement to work in Australia and hold a current driver's license.