Experienced Shift Manager Banjo Bakery Cafe Launceston Jobs Vacancy in Banjos Bakery Cafe Launceston
- Experienced Shift Manager Banjo Bakery Cafe Launceston
- Banjos Bakery Cafe
- Launceston TAS
- 17 May, 2018 10 days ago
Banjos Bakery Cafe Launceston urgently required following position for Experienced Shift Manager Banjo Bakery Cafe Launceston. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Experienced Shift Manager Banjo Bakery Cafe Launceston Jobs Vacancy in Banjos Bakery Cafe Launceston Jobs Details:
Experienced Shift Manager
Banjo’s Bakery Café Launceston
We are currently seeking a passionate and enthusiastic Senior Shift Manager to join our Banjo’s Bakery Café team in Launceston.
As an Experienced Shift Manager, you will work as part of a team in a fun, busy, and supportive environment.
Experience in Retail/ Hospitality Management, managing and supervising staff, and cash reconciliation is essential. Must be available 7 days a week. Early starts will be required.
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, your key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Exceeding our customer’s expectations with fast and friendly service
- Inspiring staff to achieve more through leading by example, consistency and communication
- Producing and serving high quality foods, drinks and coffees
- Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and organisation
- General staff supervision and ensuring the bakery café meets company guidelines in all areas of people development, sales and profitability.
- Management of inventory, including ordering stock
- Support of national marketing initiatives through proper in store execution
We love making great tasting, fresh “out of the oven” food and most of all, we love making our customers happy. We’re also passionate about bringing out the best in the people who work for us.
If you’re passionate about people and about food, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please visit http://banjos.com.au/careers/current-vacancies/