Registered Nurse Jobs Vacancy in Health And Aged Care Professionals
Health And Aged Care Professionals urgently required following position for Registered Nurse. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Registered Nurse Jobs Vacancy in Health And Aged Care Professionals Jobs Details:
- Permanent/Full Time - mixed shifts
- Large Aged Care Facility based in the Southern Tablelands
- Attractive hourly rate, plus not for profit benefits
About the company
Our client is a leading Not for Profit organisation who holds a strong portfolio of Aged Care residences & community services throughout NSW. This community owned organisation aim to support older people by create inspiring communities.
About the opportunity
Work within this large aged care facility about an hour's drive from Canberra, this is a permanent, full time opportunity, with various mix of shifts for fairness across the nursing team. This role is requiring an experienced aged care nurse that can hit the ground running and is interviewing immediately for someone to start as soon as possible.
As an Aged Care Registered Nurse, you will join a supportive & resident focused environment. This facility offers Palliative and Dementia specific care to its residents, you will utilise your strong clinical skill set providing a high level of person centred care.
- Provide clinical care to residents in line with care plans set
- Evaluate & make clinical decisions
- Assess, review & update resident care plans
- Support & educate care team members
- Support Care Manager to fulfil ACFI requirements
Skills and Experience
- AHPRA Registered Nurse with Australian nursing experience
- Excellent communication (people, written and verbal) and clinical skills
- Passion for providing high quality care
- Knowledge and experience of ACFI funding and documentation
- Working knowledge of Aged Care Accreditation Standards
- Hardworking & commitment to providing the best quality care
Collaborative & supportive not for profit organisation, fantastic opportunities for personal & professional development as well as supportive management system. The opportunity to work at another site close by too.
- Permanent, full time opportunity for a new career move
- Attractive hourly rate plus NFP benefits
- Opportunities to grow within the Organisation
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Sharleen Crooks, Associate Sector Lead on 02 8877 8702 for a confidential discussion.