Junior Supply And Demand Planning Manager Jobs Vacancy in Six Degrees Executive Sydney
Six Degrees Executive Sydney urgently required following position for Junior Supply And Demand Planning Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Supply And Demand Planning Manager Jobs Vacancy in Six Degrees Executive Sydney Jobs Details:
Join this Australian business located in Ingleburn, with global reach as they continue to grow in the market after 40 years of trade. This position is a hands on role which will see you be part of an implemention of a formal S&OP process, continuous improvement to the supply chain function and coach and mentor your reports. Excellent opportunity for someone looking to move in to a management position or for a junior manager seeking further career progression.
- Provide leadership and structure to the S&OP process managing Demand and partnering cross functionally with Operations, Sales and Marketing, Finance and Engineering
- Develop 18 month rolling demand forecast by utilising company's forecasting ERP tools.
- Motivate and develop the team members to ensure growth, learning opportunities and provide a realistic succession plan
- Support NPDI process by developing forecast assumptions for new items, and collaborate with Supply Planning in order to perform capacity analyses and scenario planning
- Provide guidance on statistical forecasting, history cleansing, measures and bias to less experienced planning resource.
- Degree qualified
- Minimum 3 years' demand planning experience
- Experienced in managament
- Experience in leading S&OP process
- Excellent working knowledge of ERP systems
For more information please apply via the link below or call Kirby on 0280247112 for further information.