Chef Jobs Vacancy in Spotless Sydney
Spotless Sydney urgently required following position for Chef. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Chef Jobs Vacancy in Spotless Sydney Jobs Details:
We are currently seeking an exceptional Chef with a professional manner to work within the Virgin Australia Lounge at the Sydney Domestic Airport, parking provided.
We are on a quest to find true hospitality professionals to be a representative of Virgin Australia and Australian restaurateur, Luke Mangan. Based in our exclusive space at Sydney airport, your experience and high standard of food knowledge with a self-motivated attitude will support and drive the team to meet and exceed the expectations of Virgin Australia and their most highly valued guests.
This is a rare opportunity to represent an iconic international brand such as Virgin Australia and your success will be our success. Our commitment to your development with ongoing training will hold you in high esteem within the Hospitality industry.
Your key duties will include:
- Menu development in conjunction with Luke Mangan
- The delivery of a la carte dining services for guests
- Ensuring such items meets and exceeds the expectation of each guest
- Ensuring immaculate presentation of Food Service
In order to hit the ground running, you will have:
- 5 years plus experience in Fine dining and/or 5 Star hotel service
- An ability to demonstrate sound knowledge for Food & Beverage
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Impeccable presentation and grooming
- Knowledge of OH&S & hygiene
- Certificate III Commercial Cookery
- Your own transportation is essential
- fexible availability to work early shifts from 4:00am across 7 days of the week
Benefits and Culture
- Attractive salary, uniforms & parking provided
- Great work to life balance working hours
- 4 day working week with 6 consecutive days off every month
- The opportunity to experiment with new culinary trends and develop your personal food skills
- Working with some of the best produce in Sydney
- To cook for some of the most influential guests
- Do you meet the experience for this position and would like to find out more then apply today!
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians to apply.