Administration Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Zinfra Keysborough
Zinfra Keysborough urgently required following position for Administration Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administration Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Zinfra Keysborough Jobs Details:
Who are we?
At Zinfra, we take reputations pretty seriously.
Not just ours, but the reputations of our clients. Our expertise, delivering a comprehensive range of engineering, maintenance, operations and construction services to the utility infrastructure sectors across Australia ensures our clients gain the most value from their critical network assets.
It's a focus that guides our 1,500 employees who are passionate about delivering safe, efficient and high-quality services to ensure our clients can stake their reputations on the work we do for them.
The primary purpose of this role is to coordinate all administrative functions and provide support to the Leadership Team of the General Manager.
General responsibilities of this role include:
- Administrative support functions; credit card coding, archiving, ordering stationery, uniform and business cards as required.
- Providing relevant SAP and other system support for the Business Unit including creation of Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Orders, Goods Receipting.
- Travel bookings, assist with calendar management, assist with approvals by seeking endorsements, booking events and catering when necessary
- Assisting GM's Leadership Team as required
Who you are
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following skills, education and experience:
- Administrative experience, with firm understanding of administrative functions and basic accounting
- Demonstrated experience in interfacing and dealing with work groups of more than 5 people.
- Experience in liaising with utilities (energy, telecommunications, transport, etc), suppliers and subcontractors
- Strong coordination, communication and interpersonal skills with excellent time management.
This opportunity will suit a well organised individual with experience in SAP software and who enjoys working in a busy team environment.
Working at Zinfra
At Zinfra, we also believe in building the reputations of our people. We provide a diversity of career pathways to allow our employees to reach their full potential and build on their initial career choices.
We are passionate about what we do and we are proud of who we are. We offer a friendly and supportive environment, promoting teamwork, open communication and career development. Are you up for the challenge?