Customer Service Executive Telecom Network Operations And Maintenance Jobs Vacancy in Tata Communications Melbourne
- Customer Service Executive Telecom Network Operations And Maintenance
- Tata Communications
- Melbourne VIC
- 17 May, 2018 9 days ago
Tata Communications Melbourne urgently required following position for Customer Service Executive Telecom Network Operations And Maintenance. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Executive Telecom Network Operations And Maintenance Jobs Vacancy in Tata Communications Melbourne Jobs Details:
- Monitor the performance of services using a variety of tools. They look for Service Quality Problems and speed related complaints and develop network improvement solution.
- Conduct Root cause analysis of the problem and work to determine the cause of the problem and solution to fix the problem
- Key tasks include trouble-shooting, trouble-ticket management, fault management
- Enhanced Troubleshooting and diagnosis of service problems
- Ensure that all Incidents are resolved are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Conduct design analysis and provide network design improvement recommendation either through rehabilitation ,augmentation, and or change of technology
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders across team and functions
- Engage with customer teams to improve service quality and performance of network
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- 5-7 years of experience in Telecom Network operations for Access networks
- B.E. / B. Tech in Electronics & Telecommunications, Industrial Engineering
- Ability to interface with senior leadership team and global consulting experience:
- Should have experience in Telecommunications Network Operations and Design operations
- Knowledge of FTTN Design and VDSL2 Troubleshooting
- Excellent Understanding of Service Assurance of telecom operator – Enterprise, Wholesale or Retail
- Experience in Network Operations and delivery network improvement and Copper speed improvement
- Experience in End to End Network design and development and network operations for ADSL VDSL FTTN FTTC
- Demonstrated ability workings cross-functionally in an organization to negotiate and achieve business outcomes in a collaborative and supportive manner.
- Experience in Service Management and Assurance in leading Telco.
- Experience in engagement with Sr Leadership
- Demonstrated approach to problem solving
- Excellent Documentation skills.
- Exposure to NOC operations.
- Demonstrated approach to problem solving.
- Excellent knowledge in telecom networks.
- Exposure in Trouble-ticket systems.
- Preferred working experience in DSLAM’s, Alcatel 7330, 7302 switches & Alcatel EMS
- Experience in network element configuration and troubleshooting.