Fill Leader Fountaingate Big Jobs Vacancy in Big
Big urgently required following position for Fill Leader Fountaingate Big. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Fill Leader Fountaingate Big Jobs Vacancy in Big Jobs Details:
- Join BIG W as we embark on a transformational journey
- Lead a fun and inspiring team
- Be rewarded with competitive remuneration and benefits
What we're like
BIG W's best and most valued asset is its team of 22,000 passionate people in Australia and Asia. We believe the most vital ingredient to driving our business success is our people and we aim to empower every individual to make a positive contribution, extend career skills and ultimately maximise their potential.
- Think BIG and work for one of Australia’s biggest retailers
- Experience excellent working conditions
- Unparalleled opportunities for growth and development
As a Fill Leader you are responsible to lead the team, to replenish and recover the store ensuring this occurs within the allocated timeframe and budget.
- Plan the workload and resources required to deliver daily store replenishment, presentation and rework to company standard and within budget
- Oversee the fill (including Zone Back of House) and presentation operation to ensure work is completed on time, to the Company standard and the store is ready for trade
- Ensure procedures are followed to minimise store stock loss
Using your leadership and people skills, you will be able to drive results by engaging, empowering and motivating your team members. Safety will always be one of your highest priorities!
- The ability to work cooperatively in a team
- Capacity to work in a physically demanding role
- Great time management and organisational skills
About BIG W
For over 50 years BIG W has been the trusted backstop of Australian households. We have clothed Australian families, furnished Australian homes and filled Australian toy boxes. We opened our first store on the outskirts of Newcastle in New South Wales in 1964 and have 186 stores operating across Australia today.
BIG W is proud to provide Australian shoppers with a broad range of quality general merchandise products at low prices. From women's, men's and children's clothing and shoes to homewares, electronics, pet food, cleaning items, party goods, toys and books, BIG W is a popular one-stop-shop for customers seeking great design, brands and value across the country.