Programme Manager Enterprise Data Jobs Vacancy in Amp Limited Sydney
Amp Limited Sydney urgently required following position for Programme Manager Enterprise Data. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Programme Manager Enterprise Data Jobs Vacancy in Amp Limited Sydney Jobs Details:
Programme Manager – Enterprise Data Programme
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
We've grown and changed over the decades, however for more than 160 years we've dedicated ourselves to one thing – our unwavering sense of purpose to help people own their tomorrow.
About the role
Programme Managers are an important part of the Project Management Practice and will need to contribute to capability improvements, lead, inspire and promote team culture within the Practice and Projects@AMP, and are considered role models of AMP Behaviours.
AMP needs to lift capability around data, reporting and analytics. The Enterprise Data programme will look to improve information management, with centralisation and consolidation of data. This will enable AMP to meet our aspirations around AI and robotics.
- The Programme manager will need to be aware of all major AMP projects that use data, be cognisant of current and target state and everything in between.
- Plan and manage end–to-end of large sized programmes/projects of high complexity, with a high level of risk and with significant business criticality.
- Ensure programme/project results contribute positive business value and meet agreed scope, cost, schedule and quality objectives utilising multiple delivery approaches including Agile.
- Maintain the overall integrity and coherence of the programme, with strong management of inter-dependencies including oversight of any risks and issues arising.
Skills & experience
- Data and Analytics background
- Replatforming experience would be beneficial
- Ability to manage stakeholders and competing priorities
- Ability to work well under pressure and in an ambiguous environment
- 10+ years experience in end to end management of large complex programmes
We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences - and collective strength - make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?