Ndis Plan Implementation Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Sunnyfield Sydney
Sunnyfield Sydney urgently required following position for Ndis Plan Implementation Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Ndis Plan Implementation Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Sunnyfield Sydney Jobs Details:
NDIS Plan Implementation Coordinator
- Assist clients and their families to identify their support needs
- Flexible Sudney Location
- Salary packaging benefits
- Full time position
Sunnyfield is a large not-for-profit disability service provider, with a person centred approach to supporting people with disabilities. Based in Allambie Heights and reporting to the Business Development Manager, this full time role will provide support coordination to NDIS participants. Become part of a dedicated, hardworking and dynamic Team. Great opportunity to become an NDIS expert and advance your Sunnyfield career.
- Provide information to clients and their families on relevant disability and mainstream organisations and programs that meet their support needs
- Qualify client eligibility to specific programs and make appropriate referrals
- Coordinate entry, review, exit or transfer to programs and services on behalf of clients
- Maintain appropriate statistics and records
- Continually enhance networks with agencies and service providers to ensure clients are provided with a comprehensive range of optionsYou will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience;
- Current drivers licence as some travel may be required;
- Knowledge of current NDIS services and processes;
- Strong communication, negotiation and counselling skills;
- An understanding of issues faced by clients and their families;
- Proactive, problem-solving attitude.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit a cover letter and resume online at: www.sunnyfield.org.au/careers
Criminal record checks with the NSW Police, Working with Children checks, prior employment checks and functional assessments are part of Sunnyfield's recruitment process. To be considered for this opportunity you must have a legal entitlement to work in Australia and hold a current NSW driver license. Sunnyfield is an Equal Opportunity Employer.