Customer Service Officer Brisbane Jobs Vacancy in Laureate Education Brisbane
Laureate Education Brisbane urgently required following position for Customer Service Officer Brisbane. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Officer Brisbane Jobs Vacancy in Laureate Education Brisbane Jobs Details:
Laureate Australia’s institutions are part of the global Laureate International Universities network, with 1,000,000+ students at nearly 70 institutions in 23 countries.
About the Role and what you can expect
Employed by Laureate Education Services Australia Pty Ltd to support the operational functions of TUA and/or TC; the Customer Services Officer (CSO) will bring the campus to life by providing high-quality customer enquiry and concierge services through the campus service hub. The CSO will support the delivery of programs, events and activities designed to enhance student engagement for on campus and online students. This role provides a happy and helpful service for the campus community, taking the effort out of enquiries to maximise customer engagement.
Reporting to the Campus Life Co-ordinator, they will provide exceptional front-of-house customer service, ensuring all students have access to the full range of student support services including orientation, services for international students and students with disabilities, student administrative / transactional support, student representative councils, engagement activities and counselling support. The role will support the delivery of the Student Transition and Retention (STAR) program for their campus.
- Provide outstanding customer service to staff, students, prospective students and the broader campus community via a “one-stop-shop” campus Hub
- Plan and deliver student transition and retention activities
- Deliver outbound customer care programs to support student success and maximise engagement
- Develop engaging, timely and relevant campus content for student communications plan for each study period, via campus portals, publications, social, digital and local campaigns
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with the campus community about student admin and support processes and services, and provide admin support to other teams as required
- Provide international student support services, including orientations and visa / COE enquiries, complying with external regulatory requirements and company policies and procedures
- Foster and support the development of an active student representative council (SRC) for the campus.
- Welcome student complaints as a source of wisdom, resolving issues quickly and effectively and using complaints to inform improvements
- Provide accurate information for students with any course or tuition fee and invoice queries.
- Ensure high-quality, accurate and timely processing of all student records or enquiries administered on campus.
- Assist with graduation ceremonies
- Provide support for day to day campus activities, carrying out other duties reasonably required by the Campus Life Coordinator
Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Relevant diploma, undergraduate degree or equivalent (preferred)
- Experience in student administration within a higher education college or university (preferred)
- Outstanding customer service skills, including strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and ability to relate to a diverse range of people
- High level teamwork and the ability to work with and/or be a member of multiple teams
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, and the capacity to communicate clearly
- Proficiency in computer and software skills, particularly in word processing, spread sheets and using enterprise-wide records management systems
- Attention to detail and the ability to undertake high volumes of administrative processing efficiently and with a high level of accuracy
- Knowledge of and use of administrative policies and procedures including records and document management
- Creativity in solving problems and generating innovative solutions
- A student-service mentality and respect for balancing both people and commercial needs
- Strong personal drive and self-motivation
Laureate Australia has a firm commitment to providing formal education opportunities to our employees and their immediate family members. We do this through providing access to tuition reduction benefit on courses offered at TUA and TC.
You can apply online where we will be reviewing all applications submitted as received. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.