Manager Jobs Vacancy in Kpmg Sydney
Kpmg Sydney urgently required following position for Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Jobs Vacancy in Kpmg Sydney Jobs Details:
- Build strong client relationships founded on trust and expertise
- Ongoing training, progression opportunities and diverse client and service exposure
- Collaborative, social, flexible and people focused team culture
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
Leveraging our firm wide experience and expertise to support CFOs and finance teams, CFO Advisory offers services including: finance function establishment, integration, separation and review; financial and regulatory process and control assessments/(re)design; finance project, change management and resource support; transaction structuring; and accounting standards interpretation and implementation advice. We combine deep industry knowledge with technical excellence, working with CFOs and finance teams to meet the challenges of today's complex and evolving business environment.
Your new role
With continued growth and unprecedented demand, we are looking to recruit an experienced Manager to join our Financial Governance & Operations service line. We support finance functions to operate efficiently and effectively within a strong control framework, providing advisory services or the secondment of resources to address a range of client needs.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Partner with clients from a range of industries and sectors to provide hands on support and advice
- Manage projects and client deliverables to deadlines, including drafting client reports and presentations, liaising with management and other external advisors, and developing / building stakeholder relationships
- Provide training and development opportunities to your team and support their ongoing professional development
- Alongside the Partners and leadership team, identify opportunities to further grow our practice through business development and other continuous improvement initiatives.
You bring to the role
- Relevant tertiary qualifications including CA or CPA;
- A solid accounting and/or audit background gained in Professional Services and a proven track record of high performance and success;
- Experience in providing advice finance functions and finance professionals (preferable);
- Attention to detail and experience with providing timely and high quality service on client engagements;
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills along with project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- A collaborative working style; and a positive, curious and growth mindset.
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing and drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and we use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
To continue building your career with KPMG CFO Advisory, please apply online by submitting your resume and cover letter. For further information about this role, please contact Jessica on 02 9455 9871.