Procedure Team Lead Jobs Vacancy in Chevron Perth
Chevron Perth urgently required following position for Procedure Team Lead. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Procedure Team Lead Jobs Vacancy in Chevron Perth Jobs Details:
Chevron is one of the world's leading integrated energy companies. Offering some of the most dynamic career opportunities in the industry, Chevron Australia leads the development of two of Australia’s largest natural gas developments - the Gorgon and Wheatstone Projects - and manages world-class operations and exploration activities.
Chevron Australia has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Procedure Team Lead to join the Production Support team. This two-year maximum term role will be residential in Onslow and will report to the Operations Support Superintendent.
- Lead and reinforce safety, environment and health requirements in support of operational excellence in all aspects of the operations consistent with Chevron safety management systems, Chevron Australia’s standard operating procedures and guidelines
- Develop and revise production manuals and procedures (emergency operating procedures, normal operating procedures, temporary operating procedures and production work instructions).
- Lead the field validation process to ensure Train 2 and the Domestic Gas Plant procedures are ready for startup
- Responsible for ensuring that production manuals and procedures are up to date and available as required to support production operations
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure that documents are delivered in a timely manner and to the expected quality
- Provide work direction to other members of teamto deliver timely and quality procedures for the production department.
- Ensure that backup plans are effective to allow production staff access to up-to-date procedures
- Track major technical issues that may affect procedures and manage revision of procedures as required
- Facilitate development of procedures as required by production through creation of new procedures and the temporary operating procedures conversion process
- Develop and implement metrics to track the following:
- Team effectiveness (turnaround time for documents)
- Consistency between Train 1 and Train 2 liquefied natural gas procedures
- Production procedure governance (change level decisions, red Line mark up process, sign-off of completed procedures)
- Procedural awareness in production staff (where / how to access controlled version of procedures)
- Work with key customers to ensure that reporting and oversight is matched to business drivers / requirements
- Commitment to health, environment and safety and Chevron best practices
Key skills and experience required:
- Minimum of five years’ Oil and Gas or related industry experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the field of procedures development, management and maintenance
- Extensive experience in key stakeholder management and communication
- Experience in people management, leadership and guidance
- Relevant qualifications would be highly desirable
- Demonstrated ability to identify and build key relationships that contribute to high-class business results
- Demonstrated commitment to Chevron’s values of integrity, partnership and trust and achieving an incident and injury free environment
Why join Chevron:
- Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies and has been present in Australia for more than 60 years
- You will be provided a competitive package and an opportunity to contribute to two of Australia’s largest oil and gas projects
- Chevron offers career development opportunities to all employees including onboarding, training and development, mentoring, volunteering opportunities and networking groups
- Chevron is proudly recognised as an employer of choice, guided by a vision of diversity, inclusion and committed to equal employment opportunity
- Chevron supports work-life balance and offers employees access to various health and wellness programs
- A 9-day fortnight is offered for eligible roles
We actively encourage applications from Australian Aboriginals, women, mature age applicants, candidates with disabilities and those with diverse cultural backgrounds. To be a part of our success, apply now.