Cnc Programmer Operator Jobs Vacancy in Auto Frigo Somerton
Auto Frigo Somerton urgently required following position for Cnc Programmer Operator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cnc Programmer Operator Jobs Vacancy in Auto Frigo Somerton Jobs Details:
CNC Programmer, operator
Our company has been developing equipment and processes for large scale cutting of modules used in the transport refrigeration industry. Our Virtual Smart Factory (VSF) system is based on Industry 4.0 technologies for completely digital manufacture of large components.
We are forming a new team to focus on the development and industrialisation of our VSF plant for advanced manufacturing solutions. This key position forms an exciting opportunity to be involved in this new industry sector.
CNC Machine Operator/Programmer
This is a varied role programming, combining CNC cutting, machining and mechanical fitting.
You are a hands-on operator with an interest in advance manufacturing. In addition your input will be required to help design and manufacture fixtures and tooling to assist with the manufacturing process.
- Trade certificate in fitting and machining or CNC Operation.
- Experience in CNC machine operation and set up
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Experience in fitting and assembly of mechanical parts.
- Familiar with CNC programming and CAM systems.
- Work integrally with team to design and manufacture large parts using CNC Designs VSF and CNC machining processes.
- Assist with fixture design and manage tooling selection.
- Assembly of VSF production/development plant and equipment.
- Assist with mechanical assembly work on other CNC Design projects (may require occasional site visits and travel).
- Manufacture of production components for in-house use and external customers
- 3 and 5 axis machining of large components on 5 axis gantry machine
- Keeping machine and general work area clean and maintain related equipment and machinery.
Job Type: Full-time
- Somerton VIC
- CNC Programming: 2 years