Senior Automation Engineer Tester Jobs Vacancy in Adaps Melbourne
Adaps Melbourne urgently required following position for Senior Automation Engineer Tester. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Automation Engineer Tester Jobs Vacancy in Adaps Melbourne Jobs Details:
- Senior Automation Engineer
- 12 months contract role
- Excellent Payrate
Adaps has been scouted to source Senior Automation Engineer for a Large Educational Institution @ Melbourne.
In this role you will also be responsible for:
- Drive an Automation led approach for system, SIT and unit testing and contribute to platform integration and performance tests.
- Implement & monitor quality metrics including trend analysis of discrepancies and defects; drive investigations into problems and correction actions relating to recurring problems.
- Proactively manage risk; meet all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to Process and Procedures pertinent to role.
- Innovate and embed Quality Engineering practices.
- Promote shared goals of creating high quality software.
- Create and review solution documentation.
- Drive a learning-based culture.
To be successful in this role you must have the below skills and experience:
- 8+ years of relevant software development, solution architecture and/or quality engineering experience in multiple environments
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Quality Engineering
- Experience coaching integrated teams including developers to ensure systems are designed for reliability, performance and testability.
- Exposure to Nightwatch.JS
- Technical acumen in technologies associated with complex and deeply integrated systems eg: e2e domain, business logic and technology (framework/service architecture)
- Expert with AWS, Jenkins, CI/CD, TDD, BDD
- Expert in Quality Engineering tools such as: Jira, Confluence, Selenium, SQL, Jmeter, Rest.
- Must be from Java development background and ability to build automation scripts.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Lisa – 03 9956 1175) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.