Business Development Manager Telstra Products Jobs Vacancy in Brightstar Wireless Melbourne
Brightstar Wireless Melbourne urgently required following position for Business Development Manager Telstra Products. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Manager Telstra Products Jobs Vacancy in Brightstar Wireless Melbourne Jobs Details:
To success in this role, require strong sales and account management skills, along with an in depth product knowledge and lifecycle management in the accessories category, able to deal with Telstra at all levels through the organisation from GM down, including Retail Management, and Corporate Teams within Telstra
- Ensure the accessories and other product offering is competitive, to achieves Brightstar sales targets and aligns with Telstras' overall Accessories Category objectives
- Promote and agree Product Ranging and Lifecycle Management
- Where required Manage customer sales forecasts and Inventory levels to achieve business goals of customer satisfaction scores and working capital targets
- Identify process and strategy improvements to increase Return on Investment for all stakeholders
- Supports continuous improvement of the forecasting process, methods, techniques, and upgrading the forecasting tools
- Monitors performance against the business plan to evaluate results assisting in the development of future plan.
- Liaison with Brightstar Operating Departments - Supply Chain, Logistics, Channel Sales, Device Management; Brightstar Accessories Retail Team and Finance.
- Collaborate with and Leverage Regional / Global Team Expertise and Knowledge
- Degree or equivalent preferred
- Min of 7 - 10 years Extensive Product Marketing experience in Senior Accessories Category Management positions
- Strong customer relationship management experience
- Detailed knowledge of Inventory Management in FMCG / Retail Environments
- Microsoft Office to advanced levels, particularly Excel
Are you a Brightstar?
At Brightstar, we handle every stage of a mobile device's lifecycle for our customers-from the moment it's manufactured to trade in and re-sale, and everything in between.
This industry moves fast. But so do we. What's innovative today might become outdated tomorrow, so we have to be able to see the big picture and sweat the small details. Doing that successfully takes trust, teamwork and a knack for making the complicated simple.
We're looking for creative, quick and relentless talent to join the team. Are you one of us?