Senior Coordinator Global Student Mobility Outbound Jobs Vacancy in Deakin University Melbourne
- Senior Coordinator Global Student Mobility Outbound
- Deakin University
- Melbourne VIC
- 17 May, 2018 5 days ago
Deakin University Melbourne urgently required following position for Senior Coordinator Global Student Mobility Outbound. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Coordinator Global Student Mobility Outbound Jobs Vacancy in Deakin University Melbourne Jobs Details:
In this role you will be responsible for managing outbound mobility programs primarily trimester abroad and short-term partner programs in Asia. You will be directly responsible for developing and increasing mobility recruitment to partner universities in Asia.
This will include:
- The day to day management and monitoring of Deakin Abroad trimester abroad and short-term partner programs and mobility recruitment to Asia, including partnership development and management.
- Managing and leading the trimester abroad team coordinating and administering outbound trimester programs.
- In conjunction with Manager, Global Student Mobility, develop, write and submit proposals and for the funding of future student mobility programs.
- This role has staffing responsibilities and must therefore ensure staff and own adherence to University policies and procedures.
- A completed undergraduate degree with proven experience in a relevant area or appropriate combination of qualification and professional work experience.
- Extensive and relevant experience in a tertiary institution.
- Overseas work or study experience.
- Experience in international education and the provision of student mobility programs to overseas countries and good knowledge of the education systems in Australia.
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
POSITION DESCRIPTION: 180403_-_Senior_Coordinator_Global_Student_Mobility_Outbound.pdf
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Victoria Heron, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 3 June 2018
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin’s workplace benefits can be found here: deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
All applicants MUST provide a separate statement addressing each of the key selection criteria outlined in the position description in addition to providing a cover letter and resume. To apply please click Apply button.