Senior Legal Assistant Employment Relations And Safety Jobs Vacancy in Mccullough Robertson Sydney
- Senior Legal Assistant Employment Relations And Safety
- Mccullough Robertson
- Sydney NSW
- 24 Jun, 2018 28 days ago
Mccullough Robertson Sydney urgently required following position for Senior Legal Assistant Employment Relations And Safety. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Legal Assistant Employment Relations And Safety Jobs Vacancy in Mccullough Robertson Sydney Jobs Details:
If you are looking for a career opportunity with a leading independent Australian law firm, look no further. We’re building our success from our strengths - innovation, relationships, service excellence and client satisfaction.
With offices in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Newcastle and a complement of over 400 staff; we are building a truly east coast brand, offering a national and international platform that is ambitious, exciting and distinguishes us from our competitors. An award winning law firm, McCullough Robertson Lawyers has received the prestigious Employer of Choice for Gender Equality citation for the fourth consecutive year.
We are looking for a senior Legal Assistant to join our highly regarded Employment Relations and Safety team in Sydney. This role will support a Partner, two Senior Associates and a Lawyer.
The role will be varied including the following key responsibilities:
- supporting the Partner in managing their practice;
- document drafting, amendment, management and dictation;
- proactive diary management and meeting coordination;
- management of monthly client reporting and billing;
- coordination of travel arrangement;
- secretarial support for general administrative tasks; and
- working with and providing assistance to other legal assistants.
You will be a senior level Legal Assistant with at least five years’ experience in a professional firm. Experience in the area of Employment Law is not essential; however it would be highly advantageous. Demonstrated litigious experience is a must. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated with excellent organisational skills, as well as a desire to provide superior support to their authors.
You must also demonstrate the following attributes:
- ability to exercise initiative;
- excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with internal and external parties;
- ability to multi-task and manage deadlines;
- excellent attention to detail;
- self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team; and
- excellent technical skills and understanding of software applications.
Your sense of fulfilment at work is important to us and in return for your expertise and enthusiasm, we offer:
- competitive remuneration;
- career development opportunities;
- subsidised gym membership; and
- active social and sporting events.
To apply for this position, please click on the "Apply for Job" button, and submit your application on-line. Alternatively please contact Tara Elston on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.