Logistics Administration Team Leader Jobs Vacancy in Schenker Melbourne
Schenker Melbourne urgently required following position for Logistics Administration Team Leader. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Logistics Administration Team Leader Jobs Vacancy in Schenker Melbourne Jobs Details:
DB Schenker is a globally integrated Transport and Logistics company providing international air and sea freight forwarding services together with national logistics solutions across Australia and the globe.
We are seeking a Logistics Administration Team Leader to join our busy team at Laverton North.
- This position is required to perform the following to a high level with minimal guidance or supervision:
- Oversee the daily work of administration team members.
- Ensure orders are dispatched in a timely manner.
- Ensure reporting is completed, on a daily basis and / or as needed.
- To determine and implement the most effective methods for performing the specific function of this position within the customers guidelines.
- Determine priority order/tasks.
- Ensure clear concise information flow both upwards and downwards.
- Ensure involvement of team in meeting’s.
- Ensure alignment with the GDP and GWP for pharmaceutical goods .
- Ensure GDP manual is up to date and adhered to at operational level.
- Providing training, guidance and direction to reporting staff.
Departmental/Operational key Responsibilities may include:
- Respond to e-mail and telephone enquiries regarding daily operations
- Actively involve in maintaining and analysing KPI's Manage the reporting of all receipts and dispatches for nominated Logistics accounts
- Construct and distribute daily reports as required
- Manage daily cycle counts of high value stock
- Report unresolved variances immediately – to customer and RP
- Ensure WMS administration is carried out in compliance with the WMS manual
- Liaise with delivery enquiries on all escalated matters with Customer Service groups
- Arrange monthly audits with assigned Quality person to ensure adherence to GDP
- Maintain the production of documentation from the Client and Schenker systems, ensuring that system and paperwork accurately reflect correct status Correspond and provide information to relevant Client and Schenker staff on all orders
- Maintain set reporting requirements for relevant Clients
- Maintain systems and liaise with relevant IT staff to rectify any system problems
- Compile billing details on a progressive basis to support the timely charging of Logistics clients
- Liaise with the respective Account Managers and/or Administration personnel if billing information on the Customer Profiles is absent or appears incorrect. Provide immediate communication to the Logistics Supervisor (verbal and/or email) of any problems arising
- Perform other duties as required by the Logistics Supervisor Fielding calls and enquires from Carrier customers and agents
- Liaise with internal ( SCHENKER ) / external Carrier customers
- Processing orders in a timely manner
- Filing of correspondence, sales orders, etc.
- Presenting internal/external reports
- Ensure quality control
- Conduct cycle counts (if applicable)
- Conduct empty location counts (if applicable)
- Report and explain inventory variances (if applicable)
- Accurately count, receive, Put way receiving stock in a timely manner (if applicable)
- Maintain measure and evaluate KPI's (if applicable)
- Fulfil other duties as directed
Competencies and Skills required:
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Excellent communication skills, highly service orientated
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Highly organized and capable of multi -tasking
- Team management & interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of WMS and other warehouse systems
- Preferred knowledge of health care industry
- Previous experience in the Warehouse Environment 3-4 years administration experience
- Previous supervision experience
- At least 2-3 years experience in a similar role