Part Time Migration Agent Jobs Vacancy in Mccullough Robertson Sydney
Mccullough Robertson Sydney urgently required following position for Part Time Migration Agent. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Part Time Migration Agent Jobs Vacancy in Mccullough Robertson Sydney Jobs Details:
If you are looking for a career opportunity with a leading independent Australian law firm, look no further. We’re building our success from our strengths - innovation, relationships, service excellence and client satisfaction.
With offices in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Newcastle and a complement of over 400 staff; we are building a truly east coast brand, offering a national and international platform that is ambitious, exciting and distinguishes us from our competitors. An award winning law firm, McCullough Robertson Lawyers has received the prestigious Employer of Choice for Gender Equality citation for the fourth consecutive year.
We are seeking a part-time Migration Agent to join the McCullough Robertson team in our Sydney office. The role will require you to work both autonomously and together with our collaborative employment relations and safety team, reporting to Partner, Scarlet Reid. As such you will have a strong understanding of working, business and investment visas, including experience in preparing applications and assisting clients with collating supporting documents.
Your general duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- supporting the firm’s clients on various visa options, procedures and strategies;
- preparing and lodging visa applications to the Department of Home Affairs;
- conducting research relating to migration law;
- management of monthly client reporting and billing;
- supporting partners and authors with immigration queries;
- undertaking various administration tasks to support immigration workflow.
You will have demonstrated experience as a migration agent (registered) or experience supporting a migration practice. Ideally, you will have operated within a law firm or professional services environment. You will also have the following skillset:
- strong client service skills
- an up-to-date and demonstrated understanding of Australian Immigration Law and practice
- excellent time management and workflow management skills
- an understanding of legal terminology
- to be able to work autonomously as well as collaboratively in a team
- good communication skills
- ability to balance priorities and meet deadlines
Your sense of fulfilment at work is important to us and in return for your expertise and enthusiasm, we offer:
- highly competitive remuneration
- career development opportunities
- subsidised gym membership
- active social and sporting events
To apply for this position, please click on the "Apply for Job" button, and submit your application on-line. Alternatively please contact Samantha Eydt on 07 3233 8684 for a confidential discussion.