Support Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Sophia Genetics Melbourne
Sophia Genetics Melbourne urgently required following position for Support Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Support Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Sophia Genetics Melbourne Jobs Details:
We are looking for a Level I & II Support Specialist to be part of the service desk team. This involves prioritization, resolution and completion of escalated tickets of end user help requests (internal and customers).
- The main mission consists in delivering first and second level support to our customers and internal users
- Resolution of issues through service desk manager
- Ensure all issues are registered and followed until completion
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting Install, maintain and upgrade equipment and its associated infrastructure Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems
- Create and Update Support documentations
- Create & Update FAQ (knowledge base) Etc..
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- At least 3 years of experience in similar role Experience in helpdesk operations, that includes Windows and Mac clients
- Perfect command of English, other language such as Japanese, Chinese or Korean would be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Rigorous, structured, flexible, stress resistant and autonomous
- Team spirit Skills
- Atlasian JIRA & Confluence
- Mac OS (using command line, being able to read logs, find processes, create shell scripts, …)
- Windows (using command line, understanding Active Directory and network accounts and relationships to effectively support end-users, create batch scripts, …)
- Understand basic networking technologies (LAN/WAN and wireless)
- Knowledge and ability to remotely manage client systems
- Highly skilled in documenting written troubleshooting steps and instructions
- Knowledge in Java (is a plus)
- Knowledge of SQL (is a plus) MS Office (Windows and Mac) software
Starting: as soon as possible.
Location: Home-office, Melbourne
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.