Customer Service Officer Bendigo Multiple Positions Jobs Vacancy in Bendigo Adelaide Bank Bendigo
- Customer Service Officer Bendigo Multiple Positions
- Bendigo Adelaide Bank
- Bendigo VIC
- 17 May, 2018 10 days ago
Bendigo Adelaide Bank Bendigo urgently required following position for Customer Service Officer Bendigo Multiple Positions. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Officer Bendigo Multiple Positions Jobs Vacancy in Bendigo Adelaide Bank Bendigo Jobs Details:
- Join an organisation truly focused on Customer, Community & People
- Career progression, extensive training, staff discounts and more!
- Multiple 6 month contracts across the Bendigo area.
Great opportunity for you to learn about our business, show us who you are and get a foot in the door for a wide variety of career opportunities with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank.
About the role
As a Customer Service Officer you will lead the way in our branch with our unique philosophy, giving customers a positive experience every time they contact the bank. You will actively listen to customers so that you can find solutions that will help them achieve their financial goals and you’ll provide effective & efficient service in a dynamic and diverse environment. As part of a team you’ll be focussed on working collaboratively to achieve goals.
We have a number of positions available, all full time with Saturday mornings required on a rotating roster basis.
These vacancies are 6 month contracts as a result of the current incumbents being given development opportunities within the business. This is a great opportunity for you to learn about our business and show us who you are. During this time you will have access to a wide variety of career opportunities within our branches and our Bendigo Head Office.
We are looking for someone highly motivated to learn and progress their career. A successful Customer Service Officer will bring:
- Experience in, and a passion for providing an exceptional customer service, preferably in a retail environment
- Ability to have sales conversations to identify relevant product and services
- A strong desire to find solutions that truly meet customer needs
- Confidence to talk to customers face to face and over the telephone
- Strong values that are both lived and worked by
- A team player approach, able to multi task and take ownership of their work
- An eagerness to understand and share with others what makes our bank different
Bendigo Bank is a highly regarded and progressive national financial services organisation. We believe our success depends on the success of our customers and the communities in which we work and our aim is to be Australia's leading customer connected Bank. Our strength comes from our focus on the success of our customers, people, partners and communities and we respect and respond to the unique differences. We have more than 6,500 employees, who serve about 1.5 million customers in more than 600 branches Australia-wide.
What we offer
- Extensive training and coaching to ensure your ongoing success in the role
- As part of a national organisation we are able to offer exciting careers paths within the Bendigo Bank Group
- A range of staff benefits: discounts on bank products and services, share offers, flexible work options, and excellent learning and development programs
- Penalty rates for Saturdays
We recognise the importance of diversity and continually strive to provide an inclusive work environment where people are treated with respect, feel valued and can achieve success. We believe our success depends on the commitment, integrity and skill of our staff.
For more information
For a confidential discussion please contact Lisa Roberts on 03 5485 6777.
and join a Bank that was recognised by Australian consumers as the banking provider of choice in 2017’s annual Mozo People’s Choice Awards*
- Bendigo and Adelaide Bank received nine different awards for excellence from the Mozo product comparison site in various categories, including Outstanding Customer Satisfaction and Highly Trusted.