Assistant Operations Manager Jobs Vacancy in Jll Kellyville
Jll Kellyville urgently required following position for Assistant Operations Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Operations Manager Jobs Vacancy in Jll Kellyville Jobs Details:
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives.
What this job involves
- You’ll work across six (6) neighbourhood shopping centres, learning all there is to know about Operations Management in a retail environment.
- Our team will teach you how to ensure how a property is operating satisfactorily, with maintenance & all relevant service requirements are being performed with minimal disruptions to the tenants.
- Day to day you you’ll be involved with tenant relationships, site inspections, obtaining quotes & arrange repairs of building services
Sound like you? To apply you need to be
- Completed your undergraduate degree, preferably in a Sustainability and/or Engineering.
- We’ll expect you to have great time management & organizational skills and be good at meeting deadlines in a fast-paced work environment. You’ll be familiar with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent communication skills are vital – both written and spoken – and of course you’ll be good at building team relationships and interacting effectively with business partners across the firm.
What you can expect from us:
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders applications and enquiries.
Apply today, quoting job reference number TS76831BR
Please note, although developing relationships with agencies forms a component of the JLL talent acquisition strategy, on this occasion agency submissions will not be accepted.