Business Support Officer Jobs Vacancy in Ghd Pty Ltd Geraldton
Ghd Pty Ltd Geraldton urgently required following position for Business Support Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Support Officer Jobs Vacancy in Ghd Pty Ltd Geraldton Jobs Details:
As one of the world’s leading professional services companies, GHD has much to offer. Become part of a connected global network operating across five continents and the Pacific region. We are passionate about improving the physical, natural and social environments in which we operate, and together with our clients, our employees are committed to creating lasting community benefit.
Rich in diversity, our network of 9000 GHD people across 5 continents are proud to be one of the world's leading professional services companies operating in the markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation.
About the Role
We have a permanent part-time opportunity available for a proactive and conscientious Business Support Officer to join our Regional team. Supporting our four regional offices of Albany, Bunbury, Karratha and Geraldton, you will be the central point of liaison and will assist with a range of administrative functions including:
- Reception and office administration; including answering telephones, directing queries, organising couriers, document management, formatting, proof reading and compiling, and archiving;
- Providing HSE support; including safety check-in for staff whilst undertaking site works, office safety inspections to ensure employee compliance;
- Maintain and coordinate training requirements, including maintaining eLearning registers and monitoring completion;
- Coordination of travel arrangements;
- Diary and calendar management as required;
- Processing accounts and invoices; and
- Providing support to other administrators as required.
- 5 years of experience in a similar role, in a consultancy environment is desirable;
- Sound written and oral communications skills, and the ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships internally and externally;
- Passionate around delivering a high degree of customer service internally and externally;
- An exceptional eye for detail, and the ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Comfortable to work autonomously;
- Ability to travel infrequently to other regional offices throughout WA;
- Proficiency across the Microsoft Office suite of tools.
We offer a professional and friendly culture based on our core values of Safety, Teamwork, Respect and Integrity. GHD also provides attractive career and lifestyle options including professional development through the GHD Business School, flexible work options and family-friendly practices.
- Staff discounts on selected health insurance, gyms, travel and accommodation
- A generous parental leave policy for both men and women
- Access to an employee assistance program
- A variety of flexible working arrangements
- An inclusive environment that wins awards for workplace diversity