Customer Service And Sales Jobs Vacancy in Randstad Sydney
Randstad Sydney urgently required following position for Customer Service And Sales. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service And Sales Jobs Vacancy in Randstad Sydney Jobs Details:
This company is a fast growing fintech leader in the lending market who are seeking a someone with superior customer service and sales ability to join their Relationship Manager team. Based in North Sydney and close to public transport, this role will see you become a pivotal part of their growth and success. You will utilise your exceptional communication skills to build rapport and consult with prospect clients. You are responsible for taking ownership of the loan process. You will be joining a high performing operations division that also offers a supportive team-based work environment. This opportunity is perfect for those with some banking or financial services experience who want to take their career to the next level.
As a Customer Service and Sales Consultant, this role will see you:
- Managing the customer journey from the beginning through outbound calls (leads are provided to you)
- Work closely with the credit team to guide clients through the loan application process
- Make informed credit decisions
- Build effective client relationships
- Be proactive and solutions based
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
To be successful, you will need:
- Minimum 12 months experience in banking or financial services
- Excellent communication skills
- Contact centre experience in banking or financial services is advantageous
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Friendly, can-do attitude!
What’s in it for you!
- Experience and exposure in a fast growing and lucrative financial services sector
- Fun and dynamic workplace culture & incentives
- Approachable and personable team - be recognised for your hard work!
- Open plan office – they also have a coffee machine!
- Close to public transport, shops and cafes
Please note this is a permanent role and requires permanent residency or Australian Citizenship.
This role will move quickly, so don’t hesitate to ask Anita Ivanoski any questions before applying on 8215 1021 or firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.