Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Vestas Melbourne
Vestas Melbourne urgently required following position for Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Vestas Melbourne Jobs Details:
Wind. It means the world to us. With installations in over 70 countries, Vestas is the only global energy company dedicated exclusively to wind energy.
For more than 30 years, Vestas has been devoted to raising the profile of wind as a mainstream energy source. Having installed the first wind power plant in more markets than anyone else, Vestas is the wind industry’s true pioneer and the most experienced partner in emerging markets.
We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 83 GW of wind turbines in 75 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Based in the St. Kilda Road office, Melbourne
This role is responsible to safely deliver specified Wind Farm projects on time and budget, within contractual obligations and Vestas corporate requirements:
- Liaise with Sales in pre-sales feasibility, scoping projects and providing estimate costings
- Ensure project is delivered on-time, within scope and budget
- Responsible for contract finalisation, including terms and conditions, warranty and handover
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Coordinate and manage staff and resources
- Manage transition from Sales to Project Phase and to Service.
- Assess issues and risk, manage resolutions.
- Determine, implement and analyse the project cost controls.
- Project progress reports, collated monthly and at milestones, variances to timeline and OH&S.
- Degree in Engineering – Mechanical, Civil or Electrical (preferred)
- Project Management Certification
- Good computer literacy including Advanced MS office, Basic SAP usage
- Demonstrated experience in managing construction projects successfully
- Experience as a Project Manager wind farm construction projects
- Excellent communication and ability to build and nurture relationships
- Ability to complete projects successfully
- A workplace that focuses on safety.
- An opportunity to work with the world leader in wind energy.
- The opportunity to further develop your skills and professional development.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Global career progression prospects.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
For further information on this role call Soumya Venkataramanan 03 8698 7346
For more information about Vestas visit www.vestas.com
All our career opportunities are listed on https://www.vestas.com/en/career
All potential employees will be subject to undertake a full medical assessment to be considered for this role
Vestas is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a safe, diverse and inclusive culture.