Associate Senior Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Westpac Institutional Banking Sydney Central Business District
Westpac Institutional Banking Sydney Central Business District urgently required following position for Associate Senior Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Senior Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Westpac Institutional Banking Sydney Central Business District Jobs Details:
- Industry Research; developing and reporting industry insights, and sharing this knowledge and expertise with our key internal stakeholders and customers
- Analysis; risk profiling, financial analysis and preparing credit submissions within agreed timeframes
- Sales; supporting Relationship Managers in their marketing efforts by participation in and contribution to customer meetings and conferences
- Monitoring; undertaking dynamic risk management of assigned customers incorporating accurate and timely monitoring of triggers, covenants, completion of periodic reviews and continuous risk monitoring
- Collaboration; information sharing and contributing to the completion of strategy papers and other team initiatives
- Relevant tertiary qualification (Accounting, Commerce, or Finance preferred)
- 1 year financial modelling skills and credit analysis experience
- Familiarity with financial markets products (i.e. FX, IRS, CCS, CDS, Bonds)
- Legal/documentation (i.e. Loan & security agreements; ISDA/CSA, etc)
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- A high level of self-motivation
- Strong team player