Customer Service Representative Burns Bay Jobs Vacancy in Coles Lane Cove
Coles Lane Cove urgently required following position for Customer Service Representative Burns Bay. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Representative Burns Bay Jobs Vacancy in Coles Lane Cove Jobs Details:
Coles Express is transforming. Through a renewed fresh food and convenience focus for “Customers on the go”, we now offer much more than just fuel! With over 700 stores across Australia, our business is not only driven by our customers, but our 6,500 dedicated team members. Come and join our dynamic team and be part of our transformation.
About The Role
We’re looking for a passionate and driven Customer Service Representative who can multi-task in a fast paced environment, and take on the following responsibilities.
- Provide timely and friendly customer service
- Ensure our stores are clean, safe and inviting for our customers
- Maintain store presentation by replenishing and rotating stock
- General housekeeping of the forecourt, store and amenities
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- A high level of customer service, communication and cash handling skills
- Previous experience in a retail, hospitality or customer facing role (ideal but not essential)
- The ability to promote weekly products and specials to grow sales
- Availability to work various shift types, including early mornings from 5am, day shifts, evenings until 12 midnight, overnight shifts and weekends
- Willing to work on your own unsupervised and travel to nearby sites to work extra shifts as required (drivers licence and own vehicle highly regarded for this role)
- Capable of undertaking heavy lifting and being on your feet for long periods of time
- The ability to think on your feet and problem solve in any situation
Our team is at the heart of what we do and in return we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work within a supportive and friendly team environment
- Career progression opportunities and ongoing training and development
- Great team member discounts and access to a rewards program exclusive to team members; offering exciting deals and discounts on a range of events, entertainment and products.
Whether you’re looking to fuel a long term career with us or seeking a part time or casual job to suit your life right now, maybe it's time you considered a job with Coles Express.
At Coles Express, we aim to ensure our team represents the community we serve, embracing the richness of Australia's diverse population.