Regional Support Officer Jobs Vacancy in Uniting Gosford
Uniting Gosford urgently required following position for Regional Support Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Regional Support Officer Jobs Vacancy in Uniting Gosford Jobs Details:
- Support regional programs across the central coast
- Full time permanent opportunity
- Gosford, NSW
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Our services are in the areas of aged care and disability, community services, and chaplaincy and we get involved in social justice and advocacy issues that impact the people we serve. We commit to respecting children and take action to keep them safe.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate
When passionate people come together, they can make a real difference in the lives of others. That’s why, we’re looking for a passionate and dedicated Regional Support Officer, to coordinate and support a variety of programs and initiatives in the Central Coast Encompassing financial management and operational processes you will work closely with key internal and external stakeholders from our Gosford office so that we our programs can best support vulnerable children, young people and families. Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting Head of Region, Managers/Leads and Coordinators to develop and track Operational and Capital budgets and monitor I & E and Vision Reports
- Facilitating the coordination of accurate information to and from the regional services and programs as required agency-wide programs and teams
- Monitoring deadlines and liaising with Head of Region Managers/Leads and Coordinators to ensure defined reporting timeframes are met
- Supporting, developing and maintaining data collection information
- Strong administrative background with experience working in large organisations
- Experience working in a project management capacity, including preparing budgets and reports
- Advanced PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills
- Demonstrate excellent organisational abilities, initiative and the ability to prioritise
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive and complex information
- Current drivers licence
Benefits & culture
Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer. We support an inclusive approach in the workplace, celebrating in our diversity and welcoming staff regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, gender identity and lifestyle choices. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
As an employee with Uniting you will receive:
- A starting salary of $60,375 plus super with optional salary packaging
- A 35 hour working week
- Ongoing training & development
- 5 Additional days leave at Christmas
Click on the link below to apply. If you have any queries, please feel free to contact Chloe Bamber on 02 9376 1584 for a confidential discussion.
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which may include a National Police Check and Reference Checks.
Applications close: Monday 28th May