Administration Officer Jobs Vacancy in Btp Parts
Btp Parts urgently required following position for Administration Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administration Officer Jobs Vacancy in Btp Parts Jobs Details:
The BTP Group is a subsidiary of Ausdrill Ltd, and is one of Australia's leading suppliers of machinery parts and equipment to the mining and earthmoving industries, nationwide.
BTP Parts in Mackay, Queensland is seeking an Administrator to join their expanding team. The Administration Officer will report to the Workshop Supervisor / SX Coordinator.
The prime function of this position is to provide day to day administrative support to the workshop and service departments.
- Supporting the workshop and service departments in the full cycle of work orders, projects, purchase orders, inspection reports and service work history of equipment
- Completion of filing in a timely manner and ensuring constant improvements
- Communication with all stakeholders with regards to jobs, work orders, issues and enquiries
- Assisting with employee start up and termination documentation
- Processing of timesheets and updating CMS data as required
- Assisting with booking of training and licences
- Document management for company processes
- Assisting with completion of reports and audits
Experience & knowledge requirements
- Experience in a similar position within maintenance administration essential
- Pronto experience preferred
- Current drivers licence
- Intermediate to advanced literacy in MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel
- Excellent organisation, verbal and written skills
Successful Applicants will receive:
- A competitive salary
- Personal development opportunities
Please apply now if you fit the above criteria.
Recruitment Agents need not contact us with potential candidates