Case Manager Reviewer Jobs Vacancy in Company Inner West
Company Inner West urgently required following position for Case Manager Reviewer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Case Manager Reviewer Jobs Vacancy in Company Inner West Jobs Details:
Our NSW Government client is seeking a number of Reviewers to join the team to efficiently assist in reviewing cases of all Aboriginal children and young people who entered Out of Home Care between June 2015 and July 2016.
To be considered as a successful candidate for this role, you will have a strong practice base in child protection and have an understanding of the needs of Aboriginal children and families in the child protection system.
In addition to this, you will also be responsible for:
- Undertaking reviews of electronic records in a planned and coordinated manner to identify key information and review case practice, within specific time frames
- Undertaking reviews and identifying issues in caseworker practice, report on findings, and make recommendations to improve the quality of outcomes for Aboriginal children and young people in out of home care
- Providing timely advice to management and on case practice matters identified from case reviews.
- Fostering accountable and collaborative casework with caseworkers that respects the culture and context of each child, young person, family and community
In order to be successful in your application, you will demonstrate and/or have the following;
- Knowledge and understanding of the policies, procedures and guidelines of FACS, along with knowledge of legislation, particularly the Children and Young Persons (Care and Protection) Act 1998.
- Knowledge and understanding of the judicial system, particularly as it relates to the Children's Court and Out of Home Care.
- Well-developed knowledge of Aboriginal culture and history, and an understanding of cultural connectedness for children and young people, particularly those in Out of Home Care.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of current Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander child protection priorities and ability to effectively and sensitively liaise and communicate with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and communities.
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal skills for communication, along with negotiation and mediation skills.
- Demonstrated planning and organising skills to complete multiple reviews simultaneously
- Well-developed written communication skills to write reviews, provide feedback and advice
- Extensive experience in working in a human services organisation, child development, social welfare, child protection and Out of Home Care
- Demonstrated computer skills and ability to maintain client/program records, provide statistical data and provide reports to management as required.
- Exceptional computer skills in applications such as Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Unrestricted NSW driver licence and ability and willingness travel for work purposes.
How to apply
To express your interest in this role, please click the apply button below.
Apply now to be in with a chance to join this dynamic team.
For a confidential conversation please call Mary on 02 9220 6924