Assistant Store Manager Jobs Vacancy in Repco St Peters
Repco St Peters urgently required following position for Assistant Store Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Store Manager Jobs Vacancy in Repco St Peters Jobs Details:
Repco is Australia's leader in Automotive Aftermarket Parts and has the most widely recognised brands in the market. Our brand stands for quality, expertise and knowledge. Every day we deliver careers and experiences that are both challenging and rewarding. We have fun at work and celebrate our achievements and milestones, big and small. We foster an environment where we focus on results and continuous improvement and our people share our passion.
A fantastic opportunity is available for an experienced Full Time Assistant Store Manager for Repco Australia located at our St Peters store.
Reporting to the Store Manager, you will support and assist with daily management tasks as well as guide and coach team members to aid the success of the store. Drawing on your automotive technical knowledge, you will be called upon to assist with customer and team member queries, to provide solution-focused outcomes.
All about you:
Our new Assistant Manager will be a proactive and driven team member who leads by example, delivering a high level of enthusiasm and commitment to delivering customer service excellence. You will also:
- Have prior supervisory experience
- Be able to work within a team to deliver results;
- Be comfortable liaising and building relationships with customers and company stakeholders;
- Enjoy working towards KPIs and targets ;
- Have previous retail experience;
- Have Automotive industry experience (or have a strong understanding of the automotive industry/part/products)
- Finally you have a passion for the automotive industry and Repco products.
Looking after you:
We are committed to ensuring our people are well looked after. In addition to a rewarding and challenging career, we promise to provide you:
- Award rates plus Super;
- Store recognition program and incentives;
- Supplier and product training;
- Opportunities to participate in nationally recognised certifications and / or Repco University;
- Staff discounts across the GPC Asia Pacific group of Companies;
- Structured and supportive team environment;
- Private health insurance discounts;
- Employee assistance program.
Genuine Parts Company (GPC) is the Global Leader in automotive aftermarket parts distribution, encompassing a number of significant international businesses in USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Our Asia Pacific businesses include Ashdown-Ingram, McLeod Accessories, Motospecs and our iconic Repco Australia & New Zealand Store Network.
To make an application, please click 'Apply' to complete the Repco Australia application form and upload your current resume. For further information visit www.repco.com.au/careers.
GPC Asia Pacific is an Equal Opportunity Employer