Storeperson Mechanical Workshop Jobs Vacancy in Randstad Perth
Randstad Perth urgently required following position for Storeperson Mechanical Workshop. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Storeperson Mechanical Workshop Jobs Vacancy in Randstad Perth Jobs Details:
JOB TITLE: Storeperson
LOCATION: Perth (Eastern Suburbs)
START DATE: Start at short notice
DURATION: Ongoing casual
PAY RATE: Approx. $30/hr + penalties + super (TBC)
Our client is a leading national mining and minerals operator and services provider, with a major operation in Perth's eastern suburbs.
SCOPE OF WORK
We require an experienced Storesperson for this newly created role in the mechanical workshop. Duties will include assisting tradespeople with all materials and equipment related to their department. Using a new software package, you will also be required to actively monitor material levels and order new stock as required.
This position would ideally suit a mechanical tradesperson (not essential) with stores experience wishing to work locally off the tools.
- Forklift ticket (current high risk licence)
- Demonstrated experience in a stores role in the mechanical/mining sector
- Strong mechanical aptitude and knowledge of parts and equipment terminology
- Good computer skills and ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Available for an interview and start at short notice
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical/D&A testing if required
HOW TO APPLY / OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
- If you meet minimum requirements, please apply via the APPLY button below. All applications are kept strictly confidential
- Suitable applicants will be contacted by phone to discuss the role and determine suitability
- Successful applicants will commence our registration process which may include; face to face interview, reference checking, OH&S/physical assessment, D&A screen (when applicable), etc.
- Once registration is complete, we will finalise your application with our client and, if successful, arrange mobilisation to site
We believe that creating the best solutions in HR services means always doing more and going further. We take the time to understand the needs of our both our clients and candidates - both immediate, and looking to how we can support your future requirements. We know that the better we know you, the better we can meet your needs and exceed your expectations. At Randstad, we pride ourselves on our core values (to know, serve and trust), which we summarise through our philosophy ‘good to know you’. Find out more at randstad.com.au.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.