Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Pillar
Pillar urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Pillar Jobs Details:
Our client, SAS Trustee Corporation (STC) operates to invest, support and administer defined benefit superannuation schemes worth approximately $42 billion, on behalf of the NSW Government and associated employers.
An opportunity is now available for an experienced Administrative Assistant to join one of Australia's largest superannuation schemes. Reporting to the Senior Executive Assistant and Office Manager, you will be responsible for a broad range of administrative and support services to facilitate the effective operation of administration across the organisation. In addition, you will manage STC’s front-desk reception area and be responsible for greeting visitors, and responding to all incoming telephone calls and enquiries.
- Provide reception management and a range of administrative and support services, including records management, meeting room organisation and event coordination, to support the effective operation of the reception area and administrative team
- Collect and compile information for, and prepare documentation and correspondence in line with organisational requirements, to support information flow and inform decision making
- Update and maintain records and databases, complying with administrative systems and processes, to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible
- Complete routine financial transactions, purchasing of office and kitchen supplies and, incoming and outgoing mail and DX services ensuring compliance with agency standards and procedures
- Record and maintain office supplies, kitchen supplies and the staff kitchen
- Attend to visitors, telephone calls and enquiries, and redirect or escalate issues as required, to ensure the provision of accurate information
- Ensure effective implementation of appropriate WHS procedures
- Other ad hoc duties and projects as required
The ideal candidate will experienced in delivering multiple administrative support services in a busy office environment and working to short timeframes and deadlines, have excellent attention to detail and be proficient in using Microsoft Word and Excel.
This is a busy and demanding role; therefore applicants applying for the position are required to address the above selection criteria as part of their applicant.
If you’re looking for a new opportunity in 2018 in a role that will be challenge, provide ongoing learning opportunities within a progressive and supportive environment, this would be a great role for you. STC provides a competitive remuneration package and is centrally located in the Sydney CBD.
To find out more about the role call 02 4298 6676 or alternatively to apply, submit a copy of your application including; resume, cover letter and addressed selection criteria before the closing date.
Closing Date: Monday 15 th January 2018
How to apply:
- Start your application by clicking the "begin" button.
- Login to an existing account or reset your password
- Preview Application Form Opens in new window